Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Back Home in Indiana: Rock Solid

Richmond storefront church offering comida gratis hoy (free meal today) at 4:30 pm. (click on image to enlarge)
This will be the last post for at least two weeks. I am going to spend the time setting up an analog photographic darkroom. For the last ten years all photography has been digital-cameras, computers, scanners and ink jet printers. I have not worked in a wet darkroom for some ten years. The time will be spent unpacking the equipment, setting up the room and recalling/relearning my darkroom skills. Almost all the chemicals and photographic paper that I previously used are not manufactured today. This will be an adventure - almost as if I were starting over -with an unknown end. Check back to learn how it turned out.

3 comments:

nanaxiu said...

nice shot! :)

nanaxiu said...

nice shot! ;)

anna said...

nice shot! :D